Large suite with queen bedroom, sitting room with double sofa bed, en suite bathroom
The Maple Suite was created by combining two rooms to create either a large space for a couple (one queen bed) or a two-bedroom family room using the double sofa bed in the living room. Getting the sun from mid-afternoon, the suite has a large sitting area with flat screen satellite TV and an en suite bathroom with shower. There is plenty of storage space and a counter top for food preparation, along with a fridge, microwave, kettle and tea/coffee maker.
The three large windows offer a view across the rooftops of the downtown buildings to the Kootenay River and Selkirk Mountains. Please note that there are buildings across from the hotel so they do take up some of the view! Although facing the city, there is very little daytime noise and there are no evening noise sources (such as bars or restaurants) nearby.
Maple vs. Willow Suites – both are similar sizes. Maple is brighter with a better view and a double sofa-bed. Willow has a king rather than a queen bed, French doors with a private verandah, and its decor makes it more romantic compared to the relative practicality of Maple.
Room Size: 406 ft2/38 m2
Max Occupancy: 4
- air-conditioning (in summer – living room and bedroom)
- complimentary bathroom toiletries
- en suite bathroom with shower
- flat-screen full satellite TV (in sitting room)
- fridge with ice compartment
- fully-opening screened windows
- ceiling fans
- microwave oven
- high-speed wireless Internet
- large sofa (can be double sofa bed)
- premium coffee maker
- separate kettle
- room view: overlooks rooftops of downtown buildings to the Selkirk Mountains
- soft bathrobes
- superior quality pillow-top mattress